Call for tutorials is now closed.
Call for Tutorials
Tutorials provide a valuable opportunity for conference participants to expand their software architecture knowledge and skills. Tutorials will be held on the first and last days of the conference (18 and 22 February) in half-day or full-day sessions.
A tutorial proposal consists of 2–3 pages describing the topic, the plan for conducting the tutorial, and the background of the presenter(s) and the tutorial.
- The Topic section should include the tutorial’s title, goals, and intended audience. The topic should be described in detail, stressing its importance and timeliness.
- The Plan section should include the duration of the proposed tutorial (half or full day), a preliminary schedule of events including estimated times, a detailed description of what the tutorial will cover, a justification of the tutorial for WICSA audience, and an explanation of how the tutorial will be conducted, including sample materials to be included in the tutorial notes.
- The Presenters’ Backgrounds section should include relevant biographical information, as well as summaries of the presenters’ technical, presentation, and tutorial experience.
- The Tutorial Background section should include a description of where and when the tutorial has been offered previously and any evaluations that were done.
Please email tutorial proposals to the tutorials chair.
- Deadline for tutorial proposals extended to 14 October 2007
Tutorials Chair: Paul C. Clements, Software Engineering Institute