Final Paper Submission
Authors of all accepted papers must submit the final manuscripts electronically in IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF format (see instructions below).
Length: Camera-ready copies (in PDF, properly formatted in IEEE CS proceedings format) must not exceed the following size limits:
- Research Papers: 10 proceedings pages
- Experience Papers: 10 proceedings pages
- Working Session Papers: 4 proceedings pages
Formatting Instructions: All camera-ready copies must be strictly formatted according to the IEEE CS proceedings format (8.5" x 11" two-column format). Templates and instructions can be downloaded from the IEEE Computer Society Press.
All authors must also complete and submit a copy of the IEEE Copyright Form to accompany each paper submission. It must be faxed to +33-184.108.40.206.87.
Final Manuscripts are to be submitted in IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF format. Please follow the steps below:
- Create your manuscript as specified in the template and guidelines provided.
- Proofread and check layout of paper.
- Go to IEEE PDF eXpress Website.
- Create IEEE PDF eXpress account (use as conference ID: wicsaecsa09x).
- Use IEEE PDF eXpress to convert your source file into IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF. The site contains extensive instructions, resources, helpful hints, and access to technical support. Please note that PDF Xpress only creates the PDF files for you, and you should still submit the converted file at the WICSA/ECSA online submission system.
- Submit your converted PDF file online at the WICSA/ECSA online submission system CyberChairPRO.
The extended deadline for final manuscripts is 9 July 2009.
You may wish to contact Research Publishing Services for technical assistance on templates and creating IEEE Compliant PDF files.